the BOX of nice things



09 March, 2008 . 10:38 PM
cause and effect

hmm got problem uploading photos from last night's NTUCO concert. nevermind. shall upload it next time.

emo monster just came back to haunt me... but i shall try my best to fight it off.

mummy was telling me yesterday that people tend to look only at the surface of things unknowingly. she then carried on to tell me that she do blame herself on how she had did "wrong" initially. though by the time we children were presented to this world, we only got to witness the effects of her supposed "wrong" deeds.

she also mentioned to me that i should try to understand and help her reach out to The Man since she feels that it's her fault partly. but i just cannot bring myself to do it. come to think of it, it's almost 6 months since i last talked to him properly. mostly i just show attitude. i know i should respect him on the account that he is still my father but i just can't. so i just ask mummy to give that important job to my sis, but she say i got more "说服力". which i don't think is true... how can i make myself forgive him?

now, too, i understand why during that period of time when i was super emo she warned me not to handle things wrongly and become like her.

after all, when things go wrong, we should never forget, it takes two hands to clap.

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment