the BOX of nice things



02 March, 2008 . 11:07 PM
never study again

omg... someone pls slap me in the face and ask me to study. didn't study after that chapter of thermo. played viwawa for the rest of yesterday... then today went queensway shopping... totally disregarded the fact that i got tests!!!! 救命啊~!

ooooh i bought a duffel bag that i like very much... haha zj say nice also. though a bit expensive. when i bring home to show off this is what happened: jiejie guessed it's around 50+ only... sads. mummy say if i sling the bag looks like for guys one... even more sads. though she say if i just carry it without the sling it's nice la.... make me feel better. then keeming also say is unisex ask me lend him... make me feel even better!!!

hohohoho and i made zj take photo with me... shy to post it up though. haha relax it's not photo like those edison chen likes to take.

tomorrow school starts again lo. get to see QGZ again... but my guess is dydy will pon school. haha

crossing my fingers and hoping i get hall...

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment