the BOX of nice things



05 April, 2008 . 12:34 AM
relax~

wooooooo~! the chem test that i postponed taking for very long is over!!! all the study sessions with huiyu and sometimes waiyee has made the learning process much much more enjoyable. when we don't understand something we all put our heads together and try to come out with an explanation... i really like that spirit!!! hopefully one day i can join them during their weekly study sessions.

although the test was manageable but i still feel disappointed in myself. i guess the more effort you put in the more you tend to expect out of it. bless me for all those carelessness that will penalise me heavily.

today has got to be one of my suay-est day ever. too many coincidences possible ever for one day... sorry mel got a bit of the suay-ness from me! hahaha

heard a song i love today... hope to get it soon... in the meantime, relax before the next 冲刺!!!

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment