the BOX of nice things



11 May, 2008 . 2:22 AM
mama's day

the 2nd sunday of may. it's mothers' day. on this day, i will always think of 2 very special women, my mummy and my mama, since i was young. but this year i remember 2 more. my grandma and zijian's mother.

recently i have been wondering how does it feels for a person whose parents have both left the world. won't they feel lost and without directions? because this is how i think i will feel if i were to be in the same shoes. my mummy has all along been someone of utmost importance to me. even though sometimes i get led astray by temptations i will never forget my gratitude towards her.

although friends have become a more important part in my life recently, i realized that the love from friends and a parent's love is different. the same goes for the other way - my love for both aren't equivalent. my mummy gives me the feeling that even when everyone gives up on me she will still be standing there with strong faith in me. like my number one supporter.

i can whine with her for all i cared about whatever i'm unhappy about, and she will still listen. i can tell her how difficult things are for me. then she will share her experience and advice. from time to time we throw tantrums but she forgives us. her love is unconditional. where else can you find that in this world? occasionally my mummy will do things that i used to find embarrassing. now i find them amusing. it is what makes her her and real. knowing that she does so much and all she can just for us, makes me feel ashamed for ever suspecting her love for us.

i simply adore my mummy - i vote her number one: listener, supporter, and adviser.

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment