the BOX of nice things



10 August, 2008 . 9:13 PM
happy family

Everything that happened this morning felt so unreal. Up to the little details, it was as if I was living in a dream. Or should I say it was a dream come true?

It's started out as another usual Sunday morning prayer. After which, very unusually, we managed to have breakfast together in peace. So happy, any outsiders who see us would think, "What a happy family." The lunch eventually led to catching a movie at the theatre.

It has been really long since all of us did something together. A warm cosy feeling that will go "Poof!" anytime and disappear again.

As the pendulum continues onwards in motion, today may just be a conclusion, a final wrap-up, to end the recent unhappiness in goodwill.

The "If today was really a dream, I hope I never wake up..." is so NOT applicable. From now on, no matter what happens, I'm glad I'll have today to remember.

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment