the BOX of nice things



20 August, 2008 . 11:30 PM
in my neighbourhood

Random Talks:

I was at the coffee shop watching soccer late Saturday night when I overheard a portion of a conversation between two nationals - a Korean and a Chinese. I think it started when Everton scored...

China : FRAKE!
Korea : What?!!?!?
China : Frake.
Korea : How do you spell it?!!??!!
China : F-R-E-A-K. Frake.
Korea : That's 'Freak'.
China : Yeah, that's what I said. Frake.
Korea : CRAP! (!@#$%^&*)



Random Sights:

Pay particular attention to what is displayed on the screen of this AXS Station in the vicinity of my house...

AXS Station

Can't see what is on the screen? It's okay... I took a closeup shot!

AXS Screen

HELP!!! INTRUDER ALERT!!!!! Hahahaha... Wonder who was the smart ass who tried to hack the system... Don't think it is a common sight, or for me at least it is not.

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment