the BOX of nice things



11 October, 2008 . 12:48 PM
random pictures

2 consecutive late nights because of FOC. My friends have always been my support... And they did it again the past 2 days. Thanks for staying back to accompany me on thursday!

Then last night was the first FOC meeting. Guess where it's held... Some open space concrete floor near Esplanade. Hahaha~ Those passing by got the is-it-an-illegal-gathering-or-what kind of look.

Random Pictures (that I had almost forgotten about)



Outlook for dinner when I go market with mummy!
Which reminds me... there was this auntie when mummy wanted to buy dried squid for soup. She was like super friendly teaching my mummy which dried octopus/squid/big/small to use for different soup. Aunties always make friends so easily... Wahahaha~



In my bowl~ In my bowl~ Ah Ting took the star one...



And rainbow!!! Last friday (I think...) while waiting for my free dinner!
There's always this thing about rainbows that attracts me! It seems so for many others too~

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment