the BOX of nice things



20 January, 2009 . 12:11 AM
supervisor-less / china gip farewell

The handling of apparatus is getting easier. Thanks Mel for the encouraging posts on my wall, lol.

Then someone reminded me how it is published to all my friends. Eerie! Maybe facebook ain't that fantastic afterall.

Anyway today no one supervise me do experiment! Cock-up a few steps but it was easily "settled" with my quick wit. Hahaha not to forget a bit of gan-jiong-ing was involved.

I kinda like working with my supervisor. He is so cute some times when he gets shy around this PhD student. Hehehe and I love observing people (:



Then there was the farewell dinner for SY and SY, combine power of 2 design project groups. May the 2 of them stay healthy in China and SY don't poison SY.

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment