the BOX of nice things



28 February, 2009 . 6:21 PM
new experience

This is something I did myself using mummy's sewing machine the other day... Look at how sucky the workmanship is. Hahaha... Have to practice like don't know how many times before she finally let me sew the actual thing. All these just to sew one small velcro on my bag.



Basically the sewing machine not that easy to use. Need to learn how to run the thread through various holes and hooks of it, be cautious when stepping on the pedal, have to press a catch to sew backward or step backwards on the pedal to cut the thread... No sweat 才怪!



And then this is what my mummy did for me today. Within the same amount of time as I used for the velcro. No trial, no error. One time go. The difference between GOT experience and NO experience. She is ZAI man!




Introducing my new handphone: G705 (Tadah~)! Love the wi-fi experience. It's really good. Can even watch youtube on it too. Facebook, gmail, ebuddy, blah blah blah... It is lighter and it is a slide phone! Only bad thing is the camera do not have auto-focus like my good old K800i. And the new keypad still needs some getting used to.

Imma happy girl~ (:

Labels: ,

1 comments


Comments:

testing comments

Blogger misszhuzhu, February 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment