the BOX of nice things



06 February, 2009 . 12:13 AM
pervert on bus

Yucks. Today on the bus home saw a PERVERT AH PEK (a.k.a. TIKOPEK)!!!!

We were alighting the bus. Then this tikopek was seated while the lady in front of me was stuck in the centre aisle waiting to go down the double deck bus. When she walked to the side of the tikopek, he's eyes NEVER left her!!!! It was super TURN OFF!

First thing, I do admit the girl in front of me is really pretty, not those model kind of pretty, but those next-door-girl kind of pretty.

Last thing, the tikopek is REALLY OLD.

Old fart... the way he was looking at her... oh man! He looked up at the face, and slowly moved his gaze down the figure of the girl, and up again. The look on his face was evident that he was enjoying every second of it.

WHAT-THE-HELL !@#$%^&*

Think the girl felt it... She was cowering to the other side of the narrow aisle. Poor her.

I got the best view of the whole incident 'cause I was just behind her. Was too disgusted for words, all I managed was a "Plurghhhh" noise. But the uncle ignore me and continue staring.

PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh! The more I think of it the more turn off.... *pukes*

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment