the BOX of nice things



02 February, 2009 . 10:43 PM
wants a new phone

Want, but not need.

It's not that I want to use the newest latest phone or what, but my old phone is dyinggggggggggg! Aside from a retarded joystick that selects when you want to scroll, the battery is getting cranky too. Empty battery takes 1 second of charging to be 90% full. And when you leave it to charge properly for a long enough time, you can only use it for a day before the battery dies again.

So when I forget to bring my handphone the next time you try to find me, it is not because I am forgetful ok. It's just that even when I have it with me, the battery can barely survive the day. It is always orange, red or NO bar of battery these few days. So basically carrying THE phone is almost pointless for me.

Dear Tee Gong,

Can let me strike 4D first prize to finance a new phone? Actually I'm not very greedy... Just let me win enough money to get a new cellphone...

If can I wednesday go buy... do let me know the result of your consideration ok?

Thanks,
money-desperate-me

In the mean time I will try to survive with my current lao kok kok one...

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment