the BOX of nice things



25 May, 2008 . 3:41 PM
change of look

Yay~ Finally a change of blogskin. Something that can better represent me rather than the boring default template that Blogger had to offer. Thanks to Chup for his manual on XHTML and CSS! The 4 days MC gave me loads of time on my hand to carry out the task. Now there's a space for sharing new photos and the song in my head (which I forgot what Jerry called it).

The theme has changed. The outlook on life is different too. Main reason why the blog is now called "the BOX of nice things" is because this will be a space for me to pen down the wonders in my life. Of course, there will be laughter, there will be tears. But aren't tears one of the little nice things in life too.

In the process of waiting for my wounds to heal, I missed out on YinYin-san's and Caleb's birthday celebration and dinner with Peggy-jiejie and Ruicai. That is of course on top of 4 days of work and salary!!! Yep yep.. and Huiqi and Pamela should be in Bangkok now.

Anyway more about the "garang" ubin trip another day. My wounds finally look (and feel!) like they are healing up. Can't wait to get back to work tomorrow! Although I'm kind of feeling very lazy after so many days of leave. hehe...

In the meantime, may the baluku(s) on my head subside and stop giving me headache. XD

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment