the BOX of nice things



30 August, 2008 . 11:48 PM
ice-cream for you?

Had the best experience selling ice-creams at the PAB RSAF Open House this year. People who came for ice-creams are all smiles when they get their flavour. Especially the children. They looked totally delighted when you pass them the ice-cream that they chose.

Despite the heat from the glaring sun, huge crowds and long period of standing, it is from the bottom of my heart to say it was the most rewarding job I ever had. What more, you get to eat free ice-creams! ^^v

Now I love the Apache!!!


The airshow was totally worth watching!!! The fighter jets and helicopters are way too cool. The pilots and technicians are very friendly. (My sis will say I'm trying to hook one of them -> whatever~) What I missed while working is the chance to sit on the hot air balloon and one of the planes! And!! I forgot to take picture with the planes! ): Ahhhhhh~

Did I mention we saw a rainbow??? Absolutely beautiful...

I am definitely going back next year for their open house. With a CAMERA!!! Then I can take photos with the jets and choppers!

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment