the BOX of nice things



29 August, 2008 . 11:04 PM
what a day

What I learnt today?

R S A F = Round, Short, And Fat
Patience may bring better things.


I was at the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Armed Forces, NOT round NOT short NOR fat) Open House today at the PAB (Paya Lebar Air Base) stationed so near to the fighter planes selling Wall's ice-creams. There were loads of pilots and technicians walking around, After ruling out those who like to 'act cool', there are not that many "shuai ge" around. And those few that I spotted, either did not like to eat ice-cream or behave very queerly. Lots of familiar faces around too. Too bad only managed to recognize a few only.



Directly after, I met up with another friend to go for the COMEX (Computer Exhibition) Fair at Suntec City. It is really what the Chinese call 'People Mountain People Sea'!!!! There is difficulty even to walk. My biggest reward for going: new inner ear ear piece, free cable wrap, poster, signature and picture with Nat Ho!!! He happens to be this dude artist from Mediacorp whom I thought was somewhat CUTE!!! :p

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment