the BOX of nice things



03 October, 2008 . 1:10 AM
bird bird park

We went to the Jurong Bird Park~ TADAH~ [Erm...It was last week...haha...]



Yup yup no kidding... We really went! Kudos to Shuxuan for the photos!!! Haha she very kindly zipped all of them into 11 files and emailed to me. Very nice friend, I have!!!

When I was telling my family members I'm going. A dialogue from some time ago...

Mummy: 明天有没有人在家帮我?
Me: 我明天没有空要去 Bird Park
Sister: 我还要去美国lei

(After a while...)

Mummy: 啊,你明天有没有出门?
Me: 我都讲我要去 Bird Park 了咯!
Mummy: 你是真的要去啊?!我还以为你是在跟我开玩笑...
Me: >_<



And this couple is my favorite!!! They are the only ones that welcomed the sight of us throughout our whole visit. They are really very cute!!! The 2 of them walked up to welcome us and then followed us along the fence to the other side of their enclosure. It was so tempting to 'sayang' them.

The myth about ostrich burying their heads... IT'S NOT TRUE!!! These ostrich may have survived since the dinosaur times, but they are not THAT stupid.

Lesson learnt: Never bring Wai and Xuan out together... they will team up bully me!!!

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment