the BOX of nice things



05 December, 2008 . 1:37 AM
乌龙 of the day

Wlao` Waituck messaged me yesterday asking if I want to meet them to go for the lab training together today. In the sms, he wrote: interchange berth 96. Being over-glad that there will be someone to lead the way for the training, of course I replied: Okay!

Then this morning I went all the way down to Harbourfront interchange before the arranged time and looked for 96 berth. Don't have leh~

Just then Geok Leng called, so I asked her...
GL: The berth is all the way at the end of the interchange near a narrow staircase
Me: Don't have ah... I'm at the end ady...
GL: Or you try the other end?
Me: Huh?` But I come from that end leh-!
GL: You wait for me there, I look for you..
Me: Orh...
So I waited and waited... then after a while Waituck called.
WT: Wru? I'm reachng...
Me: I'm already here! But I can't find the berth for bus 96~~
WT: Cannot be... wait wait wait... which interchange are you at?
Me: Harbourfront lor @_@
WT: LOL is Clementi la!!! Who told you Harbourfront?
Me: HUH!!!! NOT HARBOURFRONT MEH```` !@#$%^&*()
Lucky *My Bonnie* know what bus can go NUS from Harbourfront lor. If not I will really die from the cab fee to go for the training...

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment