the BOX of nice things



09 January, 2009 . 10:41 PM
amateur

First week of attachment: Got to know several new faces at work. The fellow interns. A fun bunch they are. Probably the number of us staying in the PC room is gonna drop over the weeks as the workload comes in.

On the way out of work, a fellow intern introduced another student working there too. A Scholar. Younger than me. Intellectually incline. Probably 10x more mature than me. Though he also looks 10 years older.

He knew about "Doppler Effect" despite holding only an 'A' level cert. (I'm pretty sure JC never teach that topic) and I studied it in uni before but I only have fuzzy impression of the name only.

He said it's because he reads a lot.

Talking to him made me feel like THE junior. He probably had a lot more interest in what he is doing than me. He is aiming Cornell for a degree and I bet a phD after that. An upcoming talent for the nation.

Labels:

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment