the BOX of nice things



01 June, 2009 . 11:39 PM
dont let you get you

I pray for the tormenting dreams of a recurring face to stop. Stop appearing every time I make up my mind to forget.

Never have much luck with anything. So I really hope this small wish of mine can be fulfilled... Take it as you owe me, Whoever that is up there...

---

We all learn, as we grow, to be stronger. Perhaps at times we still ain't strong enough. Instead we put on a pretence and try to be. Why not? At least it gives us the much needed courage to carry on. Until one day, looking back we realised we weren't where we were yesterday.

At times when things get too overwhelming, it is comforting to know that there are friends around too, knowing they will always be there for you to fall back on.

Labels: ,

0 comments


Comments:

Post a Comment